Learn discipleship from Dr. Robert Coleman.
Join and get a free eBook to go along with the course.
“Introduction” and “Beginnings: The story behind the principles”
1. Incarnation: Jesus came into our world to show us God’s love.
2. Selection: People were Jesus’ method.
3. Association: Jesus stayed with them.
4. Consecration: Jesus required obedience.
5. Demonstration: Jesus showed them how to live.
6. Delegation: Jesus assigned the work.
7. Supervision: Jesus continued to check on them.
8. Reproduction: Jesus expected them to reproduce.
9. Impartation: Jesus gave Himself away.
Check out this sample video from the course and register below:
Robert Coleman wrote The Master Plan of Evangelism decades ago. Now, he teaches the core content online! Register for this course and get access to his life-changing message online.
Over 50 years ago, a rookie seminary professor (at the time) named Robert Coleman taught a class on Jesus’ methods of evangelism. He couldn’t find a lot of good material, so he prepared his lectures by reading and reflecting on the four Gospels and jotted down what he observed. By God’s grace, his handwritten notes from that class turned into what is arguably the most influential book on discipleship to date. The Master Plan of Evangelism, originally published in 1963, has sold more than 3.5 million copies in English and has been translated into more than 100 languages.
Robert Coleman has partnered with Discipleship.org to offer the core material of The Master Plan through an online course.